Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
25 March, 03:11 (E)
Was just thinking about all those people that have tattoos.
Wonder if there`s any nano particles in the ink?
Think it`s possible???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 March, 04:39
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I would bet so! I have many tattoos. Always been "healthy"
I hvnt been to a dr in 20+yrs.
When I began hard core detoxing this was my bathtub AFTER the water was drained...this was from the second soak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 05:19
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Would you please share the type detox you use?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 March, 05:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I did 2cups of this and added 2 cups Bob's Red Mill baking soda. The baking soda helps remove radiation. Bentonite clay does also. And I do add it at times. I just wanted to be able to see my water lol
Now, I DO NOT recommend starting out with 2 cups. Herxing can be rough

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 05:43
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Thank you kindly! 😀

Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it