Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 March, 12:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Salvation Of The Lord / God Reveal False Prophets / Have Been Tellin Lies About K / Unresolved Differences / Strange Words / Code Reveals All Hidden Secrets / Grim Reaper Knows💀/ Zeus Resurrected / Knock On My Door JM🚪/ All In Revelation 13 / Its In The Water💧/ Gods Cosmic Twin Flame / Jesus The North Man / Truth Over Lies / Extraterrestrial Politicians👽/ Oh Shit Jesus Is Here / Merry Christmas Yall / Expose It All As Much As Me And Then Talk / This Lady Is Hysterical🙃/ The User I Am That I Am👉🦌/ The Perfect Storm⛈/ Two Witnesses / The Children Of Israel / I Will Live In Heaven / Jesus Miracle Healing🌈/ Beautiful Harmony😍/ The Boy Who Became King🤴/ Twin Flames Unite🔥🔥/ Decode Jesus Arrival / Code Of God Defy The Hidden✨/ Mission Completed 💙💚/ Stupidly Stubborn😣/ Some Stars Have To Fall🌠/ Day Of Judgment⚖
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 12:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
👁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 12:40

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
25 March, 03:58

25 March, 03:58

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 March, 03:40
Origami, origami cranes, Japanese paper.

After paper-making methods were introduced to Japan from the continent in the early 7th century, Japanese ingenuity led to the creation of washi, a thin and durable paper. Initially, paper was used for copying sutras and recording, but it also came to be used for Shinto rituals, and various things such as offerings to the gods were wrapped in paper.

Origami is one of Japan's traditional cultures.
Origami cranes and 1,000 paper cranes have the meaning of wishing for longevity, happiness, disaster relief, recovery from illness, etc., and are often made as symbols of peace. In recent years, 1,000 paper cranes have also become known as a symbol of nuclear-free.

Since ancient times, cranes have been said to live for 1,000 years, making them an auspicious bird that symbolizes longevity.

A cherry blossom-patterned crane is about to take flight.
Why did you draw a picture that symbolizes Japan's auspicious peace?
April.✨🌸💫🌸💫🌸✨