Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I know some people don't believe (and many don't want to believe) that the mRNA is the Mark of the Beast but I think it is.
I got just a few little "God comms" I call them, way way back in 2000. When it comes from God, you don't need much.
In 2000 I became pregnant with my first child and that's when the God comms started. It was a few things, like "we are in the End Times" and in the End Times is The Mark. I had a lot of bad run-ins with medical tyranny and knew The Mark would come through the medical industry somehow, and then later that Obama was trying to set up the infrastructure for it with Obamacare and the insurance mandate. It all ties in, that, with the digital medical record keeping and the digital dollar. A tattoo or anything like that is window dressing. The objective is complete control through medical + monetary apparatuses. Bill Gates already introduced the tattoo idea. That part just isnt here yet. No one said it wouldn't roll out in stages.
02:40 PM - Mar 25, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it