Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
"I asked an elderly woman once what it was like to be old and to know that the majority of her life was now behind her.
She told me that she has been the same age her entire life. She said the voice inside of her head had never aged. She has always just been the same girl. Her mother's daughter. She had always wondered when she would grow up and be an old woman.
She said she watched her body age and her faculties dull but the person she is inside never got tired. She never aged. She never changed.
Remember, our spirits are eternal. Our souls are forever. The next time you encounter an elderly person, look at them and know they are still a child, just as you are still a child and children will always need love, attention and purpose." đź’ž

~Unknown
01:05 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
25 March, 04:37
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 March, 01:23
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
That's about how it is for me, too. (Perhaps, it's got something to do with NOT celebrating my birthday, I don't know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396