Just Me... @Tnsfno20
12 February, 12:16
For the past week, I have been inviting several people that were suspended on Twitter and are now on GAB to join us here...but it appears that I am being censored on GAB. I have no interaction on my comments or posts. Tonight, I logged on and can't upload images, share links, and when I try to make a post it kicks me off. πŸ€” Anyone noticing issues like this?

I read somewhere that a former Twitter executive was now involved with GAB, is that true?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliana Bixby @Bixby
Yeah I gave up on Gab a while back. Theres plenty of people having same issues. Anonup is my home now. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:18 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bixby in this post can reply
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
12 February, 12:27
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
I love it here and this is my new home too. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

There are several good accounts that were suspended by Twitter like Project Veritas, Right Side Broadcasting and a few others that are on GAB that I think would be good to have here too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliana Bixby @Bixby
12 February, 10:39
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Hopefully they join- I dig them too....As for Gab- Im not going to be enslaved by AI --I'm not competing with algorithms and blue checkmark assholes. I'm gonna do me whether i have 20 or 2000. So nice to fi d people like yourself. I crave authenticity. Glad to have crossed paths with such a fine patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ