Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 March, 02:36
SOLAR ECLIPSE... be careful of what information you are being told...
Take what I say - the same.....
AT this point - YOU are what you THINK/Manifest.
WORDS should be spoken very carefully.

NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT SEVERAL WEEKS... But-be weary of the ones who are dumping FEAR - I can tell you this - IF you want to believe this is a ploy to expose YOU to chemicals/bio attacks - riots etc THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE.
REMEMBER
U
GET TO PICK YOUR OWN TIMELINE....

Many will be expecting something really BIG to happen and will be disappointed when they do not see a mass "AWAKENING" or "EVENT" that will change even the ones most asleep.

I believe what will happen will come in the form of a FREQUENCY CHANGE..... if you have to SEE it to BELIEVE - you will not be happy with the outcome.
REMEMBER: The END will not be for everyone ....
GO WITHIN
CONNECT WITH GOD
Your HIGHER SELF
and YOU will just KNOW......

...when you know --- you know !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 March, 08:12
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Its happening now... and all the evidence you need it right in front of you...its all on public record you just have to take each company and go and dig into who they are and how they are all connected.. start local.. like FLynn keeps saying..

I beleive when engaged in those kinds of activities God shows up... on a scale I never could have anticipiated...

I would say dig in... dont rest on pure ideological frameworks regardless of how compelling ... it is inthe DOing and the BEing that God shows up because its a 3D reality being unpacked so thats the job..

You flank the local level by becoming aware of who they are and how the financial abuse is formed that all leads to Epstien... its a coordinated action at the 5D level but its not simple wishfulthinking its directly taking what you have been shown and rising peacefully to make it visible with specifiity and particulariity...

Noah did a DOing.. he 'built' the art.. he did not simple effect an internal state...he did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 March, 05:22
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Hi, I am not sure if this comment/ reply is for the post I did but thats ok - I get what your saying..... In regards to research - I have 7 years of handwritten notebooks tucked away in a storage unit...so as far as work and research - I dug deep and have (had) a full scope of inner standing of the totality of what was going on - When I say HAD - I mean ---up until about 2 years ago - I realized that most everything we were shown in 2020 and prior was for VISION only and had to go deeper within to know there was yet another layer to it all. The idea of this being a movie is just that ... it had to be packaged and presented in such a way that we would be able to SEE what evil lurked in the deepest corners of our World... The kind of evil that we had to learn - would have never been offered up by the hands of these sick individuals .. as this kind of evil never shows itself- so what better place to ACT out scenarios we could have never imagined?....

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
What other way but to have the WHITE HATS step in with the MOVIE we all know of but the "truth" community does not want to come to terms that it was in-fact HOLLYWOOD who put on this production and all the other "Actors" who had a role in this to help us OPEN OUR EYES???... Not only Hollywood but the Freemasons .... all taken oath to do their parts they were born to play. We were told to LEARN THE COMMS and to LEARN the SYMBOLISM.. when Q said "SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL" - Q was speaking of the Truth Community ... because most all ...did not want to take the time to LEARN - the NUMBERS DO NOT LIE and therefore it was up to us to sway away from the title "WE ARE THE NEWS NOW".... and to be careful of who we FOLLOWED - With a tune of 90% + infiltration of this so called TRUTH MOVEMENT many were led into another more dangerous version of the MSM "Fake and Programmed NEWS"...
05:35 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 March, 09:10
Grand Rising SISTER...I will have to catch up with your posts...looking forward to reading these...LOVE Y ou !!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 March, 08:03
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Grand RISING TUESdaY...hope you have an AWESOME DAY...Much love and blessings

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 March, 05:49
It was up to us to find the HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE ... and to WAKE our THIRD EYE - with this comes the inner standing of SYMBOLOGY/ANCIENT CIPHERS / NUMBERS / GEMATRIA / 369 Theory...etc etc ... with learning this knowledge came a JARRING TURN in the path of what we thought we knew - The TRUTH just peeled another layer and the crumbs left for us was now going against the NORM of the majority of the so called TRUTH community ...
We have GIFTS and with these GIFTS we see more than we could have ever imagined... PATTERNS speak so loudly to me now that there is no need to deep dive into endless Rabbit Holes - I much rather spend my time learning WHO I REALLY AM and WHY I AM HERE... I appreciate your comment and how you challenge me .. for that I AM grateful!.

Free Bird @DCast
25 March, 12:51
An 3rd eye of 'Light' or 'Fake light'
The Lamp of the Body
"The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
No one is able to serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and he will love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and he will despise the other. You are not able to serve God and mammon." Matt 6:22-24 https://biblehub.com/blb/m...