Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 March, 12:53 (E)
FYI everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was at an event today, there were about 30 of us ALL NOT VAXED.
All got a live blood analysis , ALL had the self replicating monster, NOt Normal. It is in our AIR, FOOD and WATER. For further information : see videos from: Dr Ana Mihalcea and Dr Robert Young and many others who have been studying this and has said that EVERYONE has this that has been tested in their offices, they have videos out. Add that to Dr Ardis's videos on snake venom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 March, 12:06
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Seriously? Are you saying results were as if you all were vaxxed? What prompted you all to get the live blood test?
Do you have any additional info?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 07:11
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
We are a group of freedom fighters, we have gatherings to exchange information for the past 4 years. This one was geared to health. One person in the group has a live blood microscope and offered it to us. Per Dr Ana Mihalcea and Dr Robert Young and many others have been studying this and has said that EVERYONE has this that has been tested in their offices, they have videos out. Add that to Dr Ardis's videos on snake venom.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 March, 08:52
They did say it would shed onto the unvaxxed. We're all paying the price for their choices. They also said 3 to 5 years and people will be dropping like flies. They've been trying to cover it up but can see things that line up with this. Bringing in millions over the border, possible cover up for the census. I read once millions of babies have died in the last few years and that was not normal. I wish I'd kept the website. ugh. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Life Insurance companies also talking about it.

I have this strange tingling in the calves of my legs sometimes at night when I stretch my husband sometimes too. It's not exactly tingling but that's the closest I can describe it. I take iver and Fenben but don't know if it will put off this stuff.

Watch this on Slime mold and how the mother never moves. It would take a long time to kill off the fingers to get to the mother.

https://fb.watch/r0x2WBQld...
Another:
https://www.facebook.com/r...

25 March, 12:15
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
The self replicating "thingy", uses the yeast in your body to replicate. Why do you think doctors give antibiotics and not anti-fungals ! Yeast react and grow 600 times faster in an EMF/RF field. I live alone and dont work outside the home so I really am not exposed accept at the grocery store, so shedding is real but more likely we are gitting it from your AIR, FOOD and WATER for many years if not decades. 5G and the vax is what they added for the kill shot, literally.

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Yep! 5G and food, water and air. It's the activator. I totally agree. ugh!
01:15 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it