--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I find it interesting how many stars they give Enki (Ea), as he (and his sister upon his asking), was the one who did the gene modifications to the upright walking people of the time to create their perfect working slave, worshipers and warriors. He is also the one in the OT that is described as the 'snake' that tempted Eve, when in the Sumerian tablets (3,500 BCE over 3,200 years before the OT was written,) it's written as Enki took her and stuck part of his rib in her and Adama because they weren't able to procreate. While they don't go into details in the writings on why she never got pregnant when they copulated they do write about making Eve directly from Adamas genes so I was wondering if that had something to do with it. You know how matching DNA can't make the 46 chromosomes needed to create a new or different baby. Well it's something like that. Over 30 years since college.

But the OT attributes Enki as the Snake or 'satan' evil, and the tablets say he was an alien Dr.
08:00 PM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 March, 08:02
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Let me just add that all of them were sister and brother and all of them were 'aliens' to this planet but as the writer of the OT it was written as if they were the ones inside a prison being experimented on by evil. As the story was passed down through generations and told, not written, some of it got changed and it got written out as if the one doing the experiments was Evil or the Devil while Enki writes it out like a Dr documenting his experiments. I wonder if that is where the idea of a devil has come from. SO Much to learn if you're open to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396