Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Olly Gmoney @OllyGmoney
12 February, 10:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 February, 02:04
I found this. is it good?

https://youtu.be/sn6m7Zz87...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
12 February, 01:19
Schumann Resonance, is Gaia's heartbeat.
7.83 hz
Humans resonate in the same range.
Now, it's resonating regularly in the 20-60hz range, and has spiked as high as 115hz...

Why? Because Gaia is ascending to 5D.
She is rebalancing herself. Thus the Great Purge, from dark to light.

We can ascend with her, or remain where
we are. The choice, as always, is for each one of us to make.

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
12 February, 12:39
looks like Satan is bound and the demons are in their own🤔

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
12 February, 12:32
lots going on🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 12:31
and still appreciate the interpriters

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 12:26
Come to think of it, it was Vincent that made me a believer in Q‼️ ☑️💯🤩‼️ i was sharing his stuff all over FaceCrook! And then came the demise of my popularity...😆😆😆😆😆🤨🤨🤨🤨🙄🙄🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 and its been a blur since then💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 12:19
thought id help out by sharing this cool graph i got from some shill back in the day. (last summer?). 😁

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 12:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
kinda blurry not sure why. sorry