Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 March, 12:04
"Adventures with Food"

An Oregon high school class prepared a farm-to-table breakfast for a recent staff meeting on campus.

Students made fruit salad sweetened with honey harvested from on-campus bees , quiches with vegetables grown in the Gladiola garden , and eggs harvested from the school's chickens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
24 March, 12:19
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Our charter school had an International Food Fest. It was all bought. We requested a farm to table event.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 March, 12:21
In response Military spouse to her Publication
I am so happy for Oregon and the children to really be involved... I'm impressed with their cooking and baking skills but this is quite special. I hope farm to table becomes the new way in schools.

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
Us too! And maybe we can add American Military Month❤️🤍💙
02:44 PM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SpoiledAmerican in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Military spouse, click on at the bottom under it