Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Who wants to sit around looking at pix and memes of their abusers faces all day?

Most of you on anonup do.
09:27 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 March, 11:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Gettin kinda sick of trumps face everywhere as well, hero worship crap. Reminds me of communist country plastering the face of their god leader on every building in every city. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 March, 10:29
I think many are still working to expose them🕊️
Are you assuming alot, or projecting(?) bcs we all have a calling on our hearts from God in this good fight,micro and macro levels👍not just you, and it Will look different for everyone, and some Will find same frequency is given and find eachother
You seem very conserned about others perspectives which is good,but without asking au about matters that concern you about us, rather then tell us how we are (?)
Looking at abusers was part of the oath and sacrifice we took t take part in the information warfare be it memes or sharing research, same same and or different like war nurse f.eks
I Hope you calm down your fire towards au its annoying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 March, 10:20
Let's see posts which will help us GROW