Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 March, 07:14
General Flynn on X ⭐️⭐️⭐️

4:34am > 74 JESUS

Been sober over a hundred days.
Planning to end that.
Finally going to kill myself.
Fuck all this, been here since the start too.

Patriot, your country needs you.
You are not alone.
God is LOVE.
2018 will be GLORIOUS!
God bless,

Patriots Don’t Sleep….When All The Anons Wake Up From Your Deep State Of Sleep And Sweet Dreams, Let This Palm Sunday Be The Day You Find Some Courage, Take Off The Masks You Hide Behind In Fear, Stand Up Step Up And Speak Out With The Voice God Gave You, And Demand The Leaders You Worship And Idolize Do The Same. It All Starts With You….What Would Jesus Do? He Sure As Hell Never Hid In Fear As He Arrived To Jerusalem Knowing The Pain He Was About To Endure On That Cross Willingly For All Of You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Thank you. I need a team... I need back up. The logistics are overwhelming and my muscles weaken... I cant write emails they go on and on and ...

but the the way things are coming at me ... like this comms...

I just dont know where to begin and I become like jelly... my resolve is there but my body and muscles seem to be stopping me and I can only pray... but the downloads are intense in temrs of the data Im being led to.. or that is landing in my lap...

Just one offic manager type.. someone with no endges just structure. I worked with someone with sever motornuron desease and I had to follow her ever instrction because she only had her mond and partial voice box so I had to do everything she asked..

I need one of me.. I need that. SOmething huge is happening around me... I know that.

This helps...

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV...
Paul McCartney - We All Stand Together (Official Music Video) - YouTube

To mark the 100th birthday of Rupert The Bear, the animated music video for “We All Stand Together” has been remastered and upgraded to HD. The song was the...

08:02 AM - Mar 24, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 March, 08:56
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
And your name is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396