Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
HI THERE ANONS...

WE NEED DEREK JOHNSON EYES ON THIS FOR HIS COMMENTARY.. PLEASE READ THE FIRST COMMENT...

THIS IS NOW A SITUATION THAT IS NOT GOING TO SLEEP...WE NEED LAW OF WAR EYES ON...

PLEASE READ MY FIRST COMMENT...

IF YOU KNOW THE POWER OF WHAT WE CAME TO DO THIS IS IT...

IF I AM CORRECT FROM THE INFO GIVEN THIS IS A BELLIGERANT OCCUPATION AND THEY TELL YOU IN REAL TIME WITH THE INFORMATION.. READ THE FIRST COMMENT>..

WE NEED DEREK TO GIVE US THE LAW OF WAR PERSPECTIVE... LOADS OF MATERIAL FOR HIM TO DRAW FROM ITS A GIFT>>. ALSO ASK HIM TO HELP US AVOID CIVIL LAW BY OUTLINING LEVEE EN MASSE... important...

BE ANONS FOR ENGLAND BECAUSE WE ARE UNPACKING THE CRIME UP CLOSE...

WE NEED DJ... General FLynn would also be AWESOME...

FYI: Gods hands in this... I know but I cant say... WE NEED YOU THHOUGH BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW HOW CYBER WAREFARE IS DONE... EVIDENCE OF BELLIGERANT OCCUPAITON CUAGHT ON VIDEO... Below...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
UNLAWFUL EVICTION - Linked to International fraud and Child trafficking - FORMER PC GARY WATERMAN - YouTube

This video shows a spontaneous call in response to an email and during the course of an unlawful eviction that links to International Government fraud and ch...

04:30 AM - Mar 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
24 March, 07:08
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I wonder if the tube platform been taken down as the tube link not working. Am in UK, & & I'm seriously getting pissed off that the sleepers not waking, the ebs & truth disclosure videos not coming out, everyone's got back on their hamster wheel of a life, whilst the ones trying to wake them & support them are getting hammered & left out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 March, 05:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:20
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
than you so much michele.. that's so kind.

25 March, 03:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Sorry.... what is this? Have you studied the law of war manual? I dont comprehend how anyone could assert he is a loonatic... Im interested in the legalities of war not in his personal life or any judgements about him personally. Its a legal document and it can be usufully put to purpose and that is what I am enagaged in doing.. I am not interested in 'personality' or charatcer assassinations at this point... I have my own gripes and I regret them seeping out at times and try to focus on the data and not the messanger... i hit out when I am scared.. not a good look.

The olny thing you need to do is focus on the acutal law of war and other pertinent data and map that out according to the specificis of whats happening in your situation/area/constituency.. whatever..

Then we dont have discet him.. Im not interested in him I dont intend to marry him... and Im not perfect by any means.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 March, 05:46
Flynn is a satanic traitor involved in grifting, human trafficking and treason.

Derek Johnson has been proven wrong, over and over and over again-he's a psyop.

We NEED the truth on AnonUp-that's what we need.