Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 08:50 (E)
What is going on????? Now Ivermectin is bad????
I just took one this morning.
Geez, it is so hard to trust anyone or anything these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
I have heard this too. Apparently Gates has shares in a company that produces Ivermectin. The side effects have largely been covered up. Likewise, Trump had shares in a company that produced HCQ. I came across this info in a book that I recently bought (I have a few books by the same author who does a lot of deep dive research on many different topics). Both these drugs can also cause psychosis. In the book it mentioned several military personnel who had just returned from tours overseas (and consequently were given ivermectin for malaria treatment) and these men went crazy and killed their wives. Also was hinted at a well known murder case of 2 young girls in the UK by overseas military who were stationed here. The girls bodies were found in a ditch running alongside the base. Someone else was imprisoned for their murder (scapegoat perhaps?)
09:01 PM - Mar 23, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 09:06
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I sure would like to know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 March, 09:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too. Though I did wonder about these drugs only in respect of them still be processed pharmaceuticals. Once I started doing my deep dives into Big Pharma in 2020, I realised no processed drug was 'safe and effective'. The side effects leaflets that came with these things are huge! So I was surprised it was banded about. But now I realise that this was planned all along. Control both sides, offer alternatives to the 'truthers' who might question the main remedy. It's just like the whole C19 narrative. It came from a wet market in China. It was an accidental lab leak. It was purposely leaked from a lab as they were doing gain of function research. It started at an international games event in 2019 and spread. Is it actually real or fake. Was it caused by 5G being turned on? Or by Chemtrails? They really do have us chasing our tails lol. Oh, if you are worried about parasites, there are many natural things you can take instead 😉