Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 November, 10:01
Navy decode

=

A Devil Lies It Has Made Changes To The Bible / I Still Miss You After So Long😥/ Come Fly With Me🐲/ Salvation Today / My Punishment Is More Than I Can Bear / Storm Coming Warning⚠️/ Awesome Gematria Alignment / The Holy Alphanumeric Sequence M Q / Yeshua Are You Near / The Seven Pleiadian Sisters / Clones Dont Have Souls / Powerful Abilities⚡/ Branch Will Bear Fruit🍒/ God Born In Wis God Is Here🦌/ Sorry Not Sorry / Anxiety And Sadness Gone / You Are Getting Closer / Who Is Vincent Kennedy / Yellow Rose Of Texas💛🌹/ Please Heal My Broken Heart💔/ Unity Not Division / These People Are Stupid🙄/ Its Hard To Get Enthused About This😵/ I Giving Her The Book So She Can Decode It / Life Put In Perspective 👁/ The Universal Awakening / The Countdown Has Begun / Higher Powers At Work / And All Words Are Numbers / Show Mercy
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
239-932
1434-4341
TS 14:00 - 2:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
23 March, 06:08
In response trueblue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396