Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
Im being completely censored on youtube.. entirely... we are entirely being censored its useless... My comments are being deleated...

Can you beleive Charles Spencer has come out and disclosed he was being sexually abused at school?

Is it any wonder they are doing the Kate Clown show..

Honestly this is one of the reasons I work so hard in this battle is because personal stuff related to some of the elite adult children abused... its so close to my heart.

They were not allowed to speak this stuff, I know.. i witnessed it... even when they went to therapy and rehab they were banned from speaking out about anything other than what they had done wrong to others.

And they'd be thrown over board if they did not comply... and they do aweful things to one another... I KNOW because I WITNESSED IT and it broke my heart and I saw them die over the years because of it... GOd made me see it close for a reason.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Brother of Princess Diana alleges physical and sexual abuse - YouTube

Charles Spencer says he was abused as a child at the boarding school he attended, along with dozens of other children. The allegations are made in a new memo...

12:23 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it