Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 March, 04:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The problem Gill has is that he has good evidence on the money laundering but he compromised his credibility making accusations about people that he has zero proof on accusing them of crimes that he does not even name, some are crimes of association.

Hell 2 or 3 yrs ago when I first sent his video to Juan he was even trying to state as "fact" that Trump was a Black Hat.
Why what proof did he have?
NONE.
Only that DJT would not act on his evidence.
WHY?
Because it was not time for it and because Gill seems to think he is the ONLY whistleblower with evidence.
Gill got pissed off at DJT and Juan because they would not ask how high when he told them to jump and panicked.
If he had kept his cool he would have been better off, had good proof on several.

Why do you think he is still alive?
Because he was protected.
Gill himself said he didn't know why the FBI seemed to be now protecting him.
Done with that bullshit over here & she is looking for fame.
04:43 PM - Mar 22, 2024
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 March, 05:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Actually-in my opinion he is in it for $$$$-I find him a liar-personal opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 March, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Which video? You have a link?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 04:59
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
No I didn't keep it, was 2 or 3 yrs ago. He was even calling DJT a Black Hat. It was a video he did with I Scott Bennett and someone else.

I personally could care less about what he says about Flynn, Stone and some others but he needs to just stick to what he has proof on instead of just making shit up on people that piss him off.
He thinks way to damn small on this battle and the corruption.
His part is just that "par"t of what is going on.