Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 March, 12:59
Apocalypse 1:4. “From Him who is and who was and who is to come, signifies from the Lord who is eternal and infinite, and Jehovah. That it is the Lord is plainly manifest from what follows in this chapter, where it is said that he heard a voice from the Son of Man, saying, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (vers. 11, 13); and then, I am the First and the Last (vers. 17); and in the following chapter (vers. 8); and afterwards in chapter xxi. 6; xxii. 12, 13; and in Isaiah: Jehovah the King of Israel said, and his Redeemer Jehovah Zebaoth, I am the First and I am the Last; and besides Me there is no God (xliv. 6; also xlviii. 12): and He who is the First and the Last is He who is, who was, and who is to come. This is also meant by Jehovah; for the name Jehovah signifies Is; and He who is, or He who is Esse (To be) itself,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
is also He who was and who is to come: for things past and future are present in him. Hence He is eternal without time, and infinite without place. This the church also confesses from the Doctrine of the Trinity, which is called Athanasian, where are these words: "The Father is eternal and infinite, the Son is eternal and infinite, and the Holy Spirit is eternal and infinite; but yet there are not three eternals and infinities, but one." That that One is the Lord, has been demonstrated in the Doctrine of the New Jerusalem concerning the Lord.”

— The Divine Revelation of the New Jerusalem: Expanded Edition (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 1) by Emanuel Swedenborg
https://a.co/bdNp1mH
12:59 PM - Mar 22, 2024
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it