John Carter @Horns11
Arm yourself with this thought: When my Lord suffered and died to free me from sin, I died to sin!
10:07 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Horns11 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 March, 10:25 (E)
In response John Carter to his Publication
Christ died and bore the sins of the world so He could fullfill the requirements of the Law of Moses. He is the final unblemished sacrificial Lamb. The Lamb who took away the sins of the world. Why? So the New Covenant of grace would be initiated. We now have direct access to our Heavenly Father and can make a free will choice to believe in Jesus Christ, the promised and prophesied Messiah. It is by faith/ belief that we are saved. We then become made righteous ( made right by what Jesus did and our belief). We receive the very Spirit of God in us. We are a new creation ( God creates). We are now seen as holy, pure, and acceptable to be adopted into God's eternal family. We have an inheritance that is eternal. All because of what Jesus accomplished for us on the cross! It is by faith we are saved, not by works. We must trust and believe to receive. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396