Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Can't bring myself to spend any time on here now because all the poop vibes just make me feel physically ill and depressed. So I'm keeping to myself. I pray things change. 🙏
09:42 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 March, 05:51
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Sending love L❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 March, 11:55
time to turn these vibes around...time for some https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Good Vibrations (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Good Vibrations performed by Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch.#MarkyMark #GoodVibrations #Remastered

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 March, 10:14
They put au on pause anyway …. Too much real truth info? Are White Hats worried not everyone has their big boy panties on ?

MindyG1 @MindyG1
21 March, 10:00
Miss you on Disco. Come say hi?

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
21 March, 09:45
I heard Ron Paul say he did what he did for selfish reasons, it made him feel good and it was what he wanted. In turn it was in the best interest of humanity.
Take a break and get back to that point.