What??? The egg chooses the sperm by giving out a signal 😲
08:48 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 March, 04:24
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Who knows?
God only knows
It makes sense that the egg would choose One "vibe" among millions to start a new Life
It's a miracle
You can't really explain those

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 March, 09:53
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Quite amazing right? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 March, 03:06 (E)
Most scientific information is theory and assumption and a "discovery" is only good until the next discovery knocks it out of the picture.
Not saying science has no value. On the contrary, when a theory becomes a truth, it can be great.
But I do wonder if scientists will ever really understand creation.
Hmmm, would God ever allow that?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 March, 09:44
This just takes the whole abortion issue to an entirely new level. God will not be mocked. Judgement is coming.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 March, 09:23
So we were losers and the smart sperm were told to let you win. Oh fuck no. That’s society not biblical.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 March, 08:53
Reminds me