Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
21 March, 09:09
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
I tried to warn and give evidence only to watch most of those I love go for all. I watch some with health decline, a couple with sudden death. More funerals than I care to think about, but I am choosing to be loving and take each moment I have with them as long as we have. Many of them have no idea and think their issues are normal. For sure the extra love and care is healing for both of us. We only have now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 March, 08:34
Not one us have Not Been Touch by [The Deep PAIN!] of This [Evil!]
God Help Us 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 March, 08:08
😢WR(S.T.I.L.L.)WY... We are your mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, neighbors. We took quite a few gut punches, but we are still here for you. We love you and want to help as best we can. WRWY because WWG1WGA💗🙏💗

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 March, 08:05
We all gave an honest heads up
Even to our own famiiies

Cob Cob @Colob123
21 March, 08:08
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I never cried so much in my life. I need a good cry now but I think I just sobbed myself dry over the past 3+ years.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 March, 08:05
So heart wrenching. ❤️