20 March, 02:36
πŸ’₯rough day today for some of family

would appreciate a prayer shout out

bad news, of course

someone's in jail

and no one wants to bail that person out

omg....
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 March, 03:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So sorry. So sad our Government does more criminal things than the People do and when we commit a crime we go to jail, and they never even get charges. I've never gone but I have a daughter who is in Federal prison right now for missing her court day and violating her parole. Because she conspired I guess but didn't do the crime. She wouldn't blow the whistle on them because she was scared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 March, 08:41
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Teresa's daughter. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, peace of mind, discernment, love, support and ultimately freedom. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 March, 08:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much for that.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
You are most welcome! 😊 πŸ’•
08:30 AM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it