Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
With Election season picking up - I wonder how many people have signed up to be a poll worker or poll watcher and how many are going to sit on their fat arse and complain about machine counts?
08:10 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply
Dennis Young @Scorpiat
21 March, 12:00
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
I'm an election judge.

As an aside, I thought you might like to pass this around to find out if anyone knows if this is real or not. - or a hoax.

I hope it's real; but I really don't know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 07:59
In response Dennis Young to his Publication
Good on you for getting involved!! THAT's the only way to ensure we have fair elections.

As for the letter - it's fake… a hoax…lies. I don’t personally care for Nancy but I also believe in honesty and integrity. We should be better than telling lies about opponents. I certainly won’t pass it around except to show others how to spot a fake 😉 .

The image has been cropped to avoid showing its original source. Nancy never missed an opportunity to use letterhead, even for personal correspondence, that had a watermark. There’s no watermark and the background is clean white – even plain white copy paper scans or photographs with a bit of texture which is missing here. Also – making copies electronically creates clean copies. This is blurry and unfocused – it’s pixelated which happens during manipulation. Another major issue is the missing dateline. Is this supposed to be in response to the post-election unrest? The 100 Nights? Or the George Floyd protests?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 08:01
In response Dennis Young to his Publication
Nancy would not have put any of that in writing, she would have made a direct phone call to Mr. Wheeler, the Mayor of Portland.
The signature at the bottom was copied/pasted from Wikipedia. And nothing in the ‘letter’ is how Nancy writes or talks.
Playbook is one word, not two, and it’s not capitalized. The Number list would be 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., and not 1:, 2:, 3:, 4:, 5:.
1. Problem is not capitalized and the parentheses would not be used – especially not after a period.
2. Parentheses - same as #1 .
3. Too many grammatical issues to list. Also, Nancy would not have referred to the Press – she would have urged Media involvement.
4. The 4th point in image contains too many errors to list. All CAPS and multiple punctuation marks is not something that someone with her education would do.
5. Television isn't capitalized, all CAPS wouldn’t be used, multiple punctuation Same as #4 .
Best Wishes would have had the first letter Capitalized and should be aligned on the left mar