Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 May, 01:18
Navy decode

=

The Unthinkable Will Happen / The Day Of The Harvest / What Is Assassins Code / Waiting For A Star To Fall 🌠/ It All Makes Sense When Looking Back / And When Shall The Great Shaking Begin 👁/ God Lets Work Together ❤/ Destroy The Vrill 🪖/ Sixty Nine 6️⃣9️⃣/ Announcement / Groundhog Day / Catching The Dream / Secret Message / Ezra The Scribe ✍/ Red Wave Coming / The Prophecy / Operation Z / Receive Money 💰/ Golden Quest 💛/ Caught In A Trap / Palm Tree Crew 🌴/ Born To Be Wild / Game Of Thrones Is Revelations 🔥/ There Have Been Many Signs / I Look Forward To The Miracle 🌈/ I Believe I Can Fly / Alchemical Marriage🔯 / Lord God Is Here / Aged Like Fine Wine 🍷/ Firestarter / Jesus Wins 🏆/ Turn It Up / Book Of Esther / Help Us Father / Walking Stick / Set You Free ⛓🪓/ Myk Hyn Fly 🐲/ Let Your Eyes Be Opened And See / Trust In Me ❤/ Any Time Now 💥
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
139-931
834-438
1671-1761
TS 7:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it