Authentic Citizen @Socrates
05:26 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
23 March, 07:33
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Bring on Nuremberg 2.0 for the Covid Cabal!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 March, 07:24
Important to note BRigend is not a 'law maker' Parlimentarians do not not have authority to create laws. Thats a separate body of state...

The misconception is a part of the probelm we are in today...

"I do not bring you laws", The Queen on her coronation speech...

Thats not their job, we have common law and a judiciary who we have mandated to deliver justice...

The idea that MP's create laws is 'colour of law', a fraud that keeps being repeated and as such diminishes the role of the judiciary.

The term LAWMAKER is a US term and not a fitting application. In fact it is a treason to assert it to be the case. They are a debating chamber...

This may sound picky but its intergal to upholding the rle of law and protecting freedoms of the common law man and woman.

He is right to assert that Gates should be executed on the basis of his crimes in law... but no one can make up laws as has been happening and present those allaged laws ('ACTS & STATUTAES) or, 'COMPANY POLI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 March, 07:30 (E)
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
... as law.

I like him and he is doing a great job... my critique is inthe rhetoric used that is misleading rather than an objection to his position... absolutely agree with him and as a representative he absolutely is speaking for many of us....

But he is not making laws, he is prohibited from doing so... none of them have a mandate for that and it is the presumption of a mandate that allowed for the lockdowns and for everything else that was rolled out as an act of war on the people to occur and that is why I am picking apart the rhetoric because you cannot solve a problem at the same level of develpment that caused the problem in the first instance....

Parliment cannot fix problems it created under colour of law.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 March, 07:45
Let's get this party started.