Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 March, 11:04
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
I am very happy about the Bill but don't trust the crafted words to specifically stop only weather modification spraying. Why not all? I do not trust any of these people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 March, 10:32
This would be great because this should allow Tennessee to sue any other state that allows spring which would flow directly over Tennessee airspace causing these effects to occur therefore forcing these other states to except these same laws enforced by this bill.
This snowball effect will put an end to chemtrail spring worldwide as we all breathe the same air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 March, 10:08
Thank you for posting this. I get bothered by this almost on a daily basis watching these dang planes spraying us which I do not consent to pay one dime for yet how much does it cost to do this type of thing throughout the United States and who is paying for it? They all need to be stopped immediately or be shot out of the sky.

Finally this is the start and I hope it ends quickly so we can have our natural clouds and clear Blue skies back again. 👍