Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 February, 10:12
I havenโ€™t decoded in awhile, but this is Dans new banner. The first thing I noticed was AF1 pointed at Potus. The second is this looks like the Castle Rock Actor Bidenโ€™s White House. The third and my favorite is the insiders are formed like the letter Q!
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
#TheNewRepublic
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 February, 10:57
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
What if the 2 flags in the back represent the Twin Towers. If you look at the planes exptected trajectory it should end up hitting the American flag at the exact same location as where the First Twin Tower got hit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
they never got hit m, that was cgi. but always great to use critical thinking. wwg1wga
11:12 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 February, 11:17
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We know they used CGI but we are combating their offical story, so Dan is trying to wake up the normies with the Symbolism.