Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 May, 09:36
Dept of Defense decode

=

Simple English Gematria πŸ” πŸ”’/ Prayer πŸ™/ Marry Me / Impossible Coincidences 🀯/ The Master Pineal Gland πŸ‘/ A Shooting Star 🌠/ Queen Of Spades / Master Builder / Free Our People β›“πŸͺ“/ Ready For / Alien Disclosure πŸ‘½ / Beautiful Mind / Force Of Nature / Im Making Better Choices M ❀/ 888 / Appointed Time πŸ”¨/ Message From God / The Game Is Over πŸ₯³/ The Trump Card πŸƒ/ Straight Path / Living The Dream / Its Inevitable / A Hunters Dream 🏹/ Trust In God 🀌/ Let Love Flow ❀/ Dear Activated One / Like A Circle Of Fire πŸ”₯/ Mary Magdalene Is 🌹/ Hey Dude πŸ‘‹/ Mary Beth 😘/ God Unlockin All Codes πŸ”‘/ Kind Hearted Soul πŸ’™/ I Trust HIM / Caught In The Net πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ Light In The Darkness πŸ•―/ The Ghost In The Machine πŸ‘»/ Dragon Bloodline πŸ‰/ Here Is Wisdom ⚠️/ It Is Happening / Double Vision πŸ‘€πŸ‘€/ Reconciliation 🀝/ The King Of The North 🦌/ Adonai Our Lord ❀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
147-741
882-288
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
19 March, 04:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
β€œCaught In The Net πŸ•·πŸ•Έβ€

https://x.com/bartoneism/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
20 March, 06:46
In response trueblue to his Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 March, 05:04
7 yrs?
It would take 70 yrs at best
I think its part of of our missing 1,000 yrs i.e.
"World fairs"
Imho

luther renfroe @wesley
19 March, 05:00
you will never convince me this was carved with hammer and chisel. looks like sacred geometry from tartaria ....