ZPEPlasma Energy @Obstatunity
Psalms 90
1 I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders. 2 I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. 3 When my enemies turn back, They stumble and perish before You. 4 For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously. 5 You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
15 The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made; In the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught.
16 The Lord has made Himself known; He has executed judgment. In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared. Higgaion Selah.
17 The wicked will return to Sheol, even all the nations who forget God. 18 For the needy will not always be forgotten, Nor the hope of the afflicted perish forever.
20 Put them in fear, O Lord; Let the nations know that they are but men. Selah.

Who Knew it would be in OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03:23 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Obstatunity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ZPEPlasma Energy, click on at the bottom under it