Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I think it’s time we start testing the meat we eat. Like the chicken in Campbells cream of chicken.

We need to bring back the days of when moms would fight for our kids. Remember moms against drunk drivers. It’s time for moms to question everything that goes into our child’s body, what they watch on tv what music they listen to. Who is teaching them what they are being taught. We need to take back power of our kids. It doesn’t take a village it takes 2 parents to raise a child and a village to protect all children NOT just our own but ALL.
08:49 PM - Mar 18, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
18 March, 09:17
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
With those ingredients and generically modified...i wouldnt touch that stuff!
But you are correct. The food is poison trash

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 March, 09:39
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
It won’t say human meat on the label it will say gibberish. I want to go back to questioning everything. I thought those annoying people who did were weirdos now I wish I was a better person who was ANTI everything. I vaxed my kids and that will always be my biggest regret. I wish I was that weird anti vaxer. I have so much respect for people who didn’t follow the crowd, Today at almost 60 years old I will NEVER go with the flow of society I will go with my flow and what feels right to me. But it’s too late. My kids had the vaccines that I had now my kids will give my grandkids about 70 more than we had because we made it normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 March, 09:07
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Amen