Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 06:30
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
This Devil is the one to blame him and his minions Government/ politicians ❗️Demonrats and RINORATS for not doing anything ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 06:27
They are all males fighting age coming to a town near you❗️watch video and SHARE❗️Amerika better get ready to defend it’s self from invasion of illegals invaders protect yourself and families ❗️😠 https://youtu.be/D81TbrFmQ...
Migrants are coming to a city near you #bordercrisis #migrantcrisis - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D81TbrFmQrQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Striker Patriot @smtexas
18 March, 04:10
Not good. My spouse is from another country but has been a US citizen for over 20 years... this is home now.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
18 March, 05:36
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
It is the same with my son's father in law. I think if you are a contributing member of the values of this country, you will be fine. My feeling that this is about those illegals forced upon us that have less than savory intentions.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 March, 03:27
This makes sense.

Whatever financial system emerges will have requirements which require people to go to their country of citizenship.

They will self deport

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 March, 03:43
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
This is one way of getting the job done. Let's go!