Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
18 March, 05:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 March, 05:50
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
If he was it's the best job I seen so far
He looks identical

Is there a redemption character in this movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 August, 04:54
Just because you get your picture taken with someone doesn't mean you're WITH that person or people. Just saying.
My family had a business where famous people stopped and we'd get photos with them.
If I looked at those old photos, I'd probably find some PEDOS.
One man was in the Italian Mafia, and there was Imelda Marcos, Susan Lucci, Lauren Bacall, Peggy Cass and actors, TV news anchors, politicians, musicians and writers.
Some refused to take pictures with us.
We also got autographs, but a few refused to give autographs.
One TV Star who refused said he'd shake my hand instead.
I also worked at a restaurant and recall serving Cary Grant, Kurt Jergens and Michael Rossi. Cary Grant was in his eighties. The restaurant was 'famous' probably because the owner had headshots all over the place.
It was no big deal to me, though. Famous people didn't impress me.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 March, 02:16
Yet he's Always been fighting against vaccines...🤔
Infiltration?

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
18 March, 02:29
In response Bee Bee to her Publication