Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
The Awakened @12minnie
12 February, 01:06
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
They pretty much blackballed him. I wasn't much on his attitude whilst all the drink was upon him, but I get a sick feeling in my gut whenever I read about what they've done to our children. May God Bless you Mel. We've all made mistakes in our lives. Brush off and rise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rinka May @rinkamay
12 February, 08:54
Is this confirmed that he said this...sorry, I just don't know what to believe lately. I have seen him speak about this kind of thing but not with such detail and length.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
12 February, 11:54
In response Rinka May to his Publication
Yes. If you do a search on Mel Gibson on DuckDuckgo, you will see all of the stuff he said. He has been speaking out against Hollywood and Pedophilia for over 15 years.

The Awakened @12minnie
12 February, 01:03
In response Rinka May to his Publication
Yeah, he said it. He was drinking a lot. Who knows, maybe knowing and not being able to do anything about it might make anybody drink.

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
11 February, 11:16
Mel's father told him all about the Pedowood's game and from there he has become one of the most amired actors. Mel is a true badass warrior for the Good against evil in that hell hole.