Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HAVE FAITH.....
SEE the bigger picture..
It really is RIGHT in front of US.
Get through all the nonsense that is distracting ... and Y ou will SEE AGAIN !
Need help in RE-ME bering who Y ou are?
Just look for the KEYS...
Many were left for you.
They are Y our KEYS - and you will not find them through FOLLOWING others..... let the LIGHT of GOD show you the way....
The path will be lit for you and only you.

I am still working on this so I do not hold all the answers..
The answers will come to you ... but its not out there... its within.
Very hard to do in this day and age of electronics and the inter NET... DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE WEB!!!!
In order to see the LIGHT there must be DARK...
This is the reason I believe there may be a BLACK-OUT of sorts.
DARK to LIGHT
LIGHT is GOD
...and the TRUTH will help you find your way... and SET YOU FREE!
SILENCE IS GOLDEN
"... so listen - to the SOUND of SILENCE".
08:05 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
20 March, 04:08
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Amen.. πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 March, 07:43
Insightful post. Tonight is pregnant...πŸ˜†NCSWIC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 March, 06:59
too many distractions...is right...have to be focused...these distractions come in many ways...school...work computer...TV...Radio...need time to really focus

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 March, 10:00
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
You are right they are everywhere - I am constantly being distracted - and feel I am being pulled in a million different directions. I feel its a darker force - trying to keep you as far away from the LIGHT/Source as possible. We can not accept this - and I am learning to say NO - and break any previous contracts I may have had... sorry contract makers - I do not need to be reminded of the darkness over and over - I got it...!!!!! ..... they may have under-estimated our intelligence and had too many "lessons" inserted into our agreement(s) that are not necessary. We also have to stop being people pleasers. I have no problem saying NO if asked to do something I dont want to do. I have no desire to be around large groups (they can suck your energy) - for now the least amount of public contact the better.. it will not always be like this but for now - being alone and going inward fares much better than going outward. πŸ’•πŸ™

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 March, 06:48
AWESOME POST SISter!!