Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
18 March, 10:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
You can get the 1.87% horse paste from Tractor Supply and Amazon. You can also get the cream at Walmart. Various pet supply company online, such as Valley Vet. I'm told the horse paste is more pure than the pharma version for humans. I've been taking it for over a year with no problems. Parasites are the main cause of most everything and we all have parasites, especially if you have have pet or live stock!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 March, 05:16 (E)
How do you get Ivermectin? Can you get it over the counter ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 March, 10:31
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Aloha
One day we will be able to buy this over the counter.
Trump told us this and it will be very affordable, Now to just wait. I can't wait to get some, so I can be healed.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
17 March, 09:00
Asthma? Is that helped with ivermectin too?

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
17 March, 08:09
Eyesight really..Wow.