--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
There was a song in about 2010 that I used to love and sing all the time and the lyrics went something like '7 years of bliss and 60 years of pain' and I've been looking for it for over 15 years now and can't find it. It was a really popular song. It's like it's completely disappeared. I've used the 'lyric song find' websites and still can't find it.

Anyone good with music lyrics and possibly know? My son remembers it too but we can't find it anywhere. ugh!
07:44 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 March, 07:49
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Lukas Graham - 7 Years [OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO] - YouTube

7 Years by Lukas Graham Get the Self-titled Album featuring "7 Years" here: http://smarturl.it/LukasGrahamAlbumLearn about the meaning behind "7 Years" here:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
17 March, 07:56
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I love that song but no. It actually said something like 'years of bliss and years of pain' the number of years I remember was a huge difference being the years of bliss were in single digits and the years of pain either 60 or 80. It's like it never existed. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396