eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 February, 06:25
...well, undisturbed living from the Khazarian thieves who stole this barrack from the murdered Jews after the war is really not here... ...this is how real estate was "acquired" all over Prague, now they're renting it out and they continue in robberies.

Don't ask why no one solves it - those who decide about also stole or their parents. One Nazi next to another, everywhere here.

Interestingly, the nagging from "them" is always triggered when I start pointing out "their" practices in general and publicly. 😏
Hand washes hand in covering up crimes.

I am curious what else ["they"] will "performing" here. Honestly, I've really had enough of [them] and the constant harassment too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 09:17 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
About a minute ago, I heard from her behind the door that I am a bitch, a whore (at the same time, kicked or banged on the door quite loudly), and that she is going to give me something, I don't know what she wants to give me. But honestly, I really don't want anything from "her". 😂🤣

"She"'s starting to go really far... 🤭😂

By the way, earlier this week I had a problem with the water in my apartment - it hardly flowed. I thought someone was fixing something, but maybe it was different and there was no repair. Instead, it could have been some other "repair" under "her" baton.
I'm just writing to be clear in case something...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 04:41 (E)
Disturbing the night, repeatedly! Under the guise of fake cleaning - banging on the banister and near my door. Very noisy. Yet the "cleaning" only takes place at the mailboxes and my door and in the basement below me.Nowhere else, every! day at night time.

The obsession obviously didn't let Kolínská go.
Violation 👉 § 34, odst. 2, zákona č. 258/2000 Sb., o ochraně veřejného zdraví. Noční doba je stanovena od 22:00 do 6:00. https://www.zakonyprolidi....

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
Praying for your continued strength and courage. 🙏
10:36 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply
14 March, 10:48 (E)
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Terror will not be supported at any level. These Nazis are violating their own paragraphs in laws, which themself made up. That's how stupid they are.