Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
14 March, 08:24
In response John Burke to his Publication
I share my views and bcs it contradicts their views much of the time they Are triggered and i am an enemy image very soon😂
Sharing truth or opinion Ina World filled with mini tyrants and Lies is like forcing
Idk lets ask Jesus?😂🩰✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
14 March, 08:18
In response John Burke to his Publication
OK - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS NOW AS THE TRUTH

BUT ONE DAY WHEN YOU ARE IN HELL FOR REJECTING HIS OFFER OF ETERNAL LIFE?

YOU MIGHT BE A BELIEVER THEN

SALVATION IS LIKE OPENING A DOOR, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE UNLESS YOU OPEN THE DOORWAY (SALVATION) AND WALK IN

YOU CANT SEE JESUS GOODNESS AND THE TRUTH UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT, REJECT JESUS? YOU SEE NOTHING BUT FEEL SMUG ABOUT YOURSELF

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 March, 08:25
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Yes
I dont believe Jesus is King bcs i know
Believing leaving Room for doubt

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 March, 09:52
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
It is even more than eternal life. Believing is about being restored to spiritual life now, living as a new creation, and being made righteous, pure, holy before God. Becoming a son or daughter of God, receiving our promised inheritance which is eternal life in the kingdom of God. It is a whole new Way of living life now. We receive when we believe. Jesus did it all, He just requires us to trust, accept and believe. 😇