Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 March, 10:06
General Flynn on X ⭐️⭐️⭐️

9:55 > 9:10 < > 109

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Delta: 11.5 < > 5.11 = 3.11 1.13 = 3.13

109 < > 106 > 16 🍿🍿🍿

Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority.

3.13 > 16

3.13 = 1.13

16 Delta: 10/31 < > 113

3.13 > 34 > o7

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
Well I certainly hope they make it so obvious that even a blind person can see it. I am tired of the popcorn and this movie is fast becoming a comedy.
11:24 PM - Mar 13, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SaraOne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sara Legvold, click on at the bottom under it