Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 March, 03:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
12 March, 04:02
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
But MONEYE sunny..... it's always profits ahead of people here....

No lives matter, only the almighty MONEYE matters to humans....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 04:09
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Parents need to look into this matter seriously.....they are purposely injuring children or worse. Just say NO to any vaccines of any kind!!!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
12 March, 04:19
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Parents teach their children not to accept candy from strangers but don't seem to care that other strangers are injecting their children with who knows what....

Makes zero SENSE to me, but makes a lot of CENTS for the corporations....

Nani Bee @Naniheart
Parents who buy organic food for their kids and turns around to take them to get the shot makes me scratch my head.
05:36 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Naniheart in this post can reply
12 March, 06:39
In response Nani Bee to her Publication