connie wright @cowri
12 March, 03:05
Shadow of Ezra
Nikki Haley had the Boeing whistleblower taken out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 March, 03:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Receipts please.. and who pulls her puppet strings....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
receipt???? go on telegram & follow Shadow of Ezra...I gave you the name can you find something on your own?
https://t.me/s/ShadowofEzr...
03:59 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 March, 04:14
In response connie wright to her Publication
My point was, just because someone posts does not mean it's real. 0 need to be snippity.

connie wright @cowri
12 March, 05:08
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I understand this but you said receipts, I never heard of this phrase before....I do not intend to argue with anyone...most people know Ezra & I was not snippy - maybe if you had stated 'Do you have a link or resource where I can verify' be more direct not a one word person....anyway I do not know the questions you are asking-I trust this person on telegram for the truth...I know too much false information out there...nice to meet you-we can all work together to get to the truth....I know if you say anything about our government they don't like you come up missing or suicided-Nikki is no different