Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
In the sky above my town, you'd hardly ever notice a commercial jet because they're up there so high, there aren't that many of them to begin with, and they don't usually fly right over town. Today they're playing tic-tac-toe in the sky with chemtrails on a giant scale. One wonders how so many people don't 'believe' in them. But they've still got community notes on X, and fact checks on FB, and disclaimers on YouTube.
What I want to know is if they stopped spraying would the earth be able to produce its own clouds, or have they damaged the natural weather system to the point where we're going to be perpetually sprayed with radioactive chemicals and aluminum particulates forever?
I've heard what Juan has said about how they act as a kind of a shield against ballistic missiles, so they are theoretically serving an important national defense function--(but they don't seem to do too much to stop attacks from DEW weapons, to they?).
So many questions.
01:38 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it