Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 March, 05:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🌟 REMEMBER - BE🌟

The Company of Heaven is revealing that Mother Earth’s Planetary Grid is being Transfigured into a resplendent 5th-Dimensional Crystalline SOLAR Grid of Comprehensive Divine Love.

Our Mother God’s Comprehensive Divine Love, which forms the very foundation of ALL Creation, is now tangibly forming the foundation for the patterns of perfection that you and I & the rest of Awakening Humanity are being Called to Cocreate on the New Solar Earth.

This expansion of our Mother God’s Comprehensive Divine Love will NOW allow every Son & Daughter of God to hear the intuitive Inner Guidance of our I AM Presence. The BEings of Light said that any souls who are still being manipulated by the etheric memories of their obsolete FEAR-based human EGOS & sources outside of themselves, will NOW be able to FREE themselves from that interference & BE ONE with the intuitive Inner Guidance of their I AM Presence. And so it is, Beloved I AM That I AM.

2 Pages
http://www.eraofpeace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 04:22
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜ BROTHER MIKE ANON
BARRY B REPOSTED THIS 3 HOURS AGO....................
PRAYERS HE IS REACHING OUT ............ THIS JUST MADE MY DAY OMG I CHECKED HIS PAGE IT IS THERE GLORY TO GOD WE ARE HERE BARRY PRAYERS CONTINUED FOR YOU AND KATT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 05:34
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜ GO SEE FOR YOURSELVES EVERYONE
@55QPatriot " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://v2.anonup.com/55Q...

amy lilley @amylilley
12 March, 06:01
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
PRAISE HIM, such wonderful newsπŸ˜‡prayers abound for continued and full healing in His mighty and wonderful nameπŸ©΅πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠοΈπŸΈ

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
12 March, 03:03
The Infrared Flat World from Mt Wilson Observatory. - YouTube

A trip to the Mt Wilson Observatory with my infrared gear produced astonishing long range visibility imagery from only 5600 feet elevation.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
12 March, 07:16
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Excellent.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
12 March, 03:03
i passed the 2nd time!
πŸ˜‚
damn teacher was like Broomhilda