Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 02:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 March, 08:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It is getting harder and harder to find good food. ๐Ÿคจ Thanks for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Takes me forever now when shopping just to read labels ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Mostly just getting organic or Whole Foods nothing packaged in a box.
08:48 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 March, 08:39
Same... doing Lots of Reading labels, referring to lists I take with me re' brands & ingredients then products go back on the shelf...๐Ÿคจ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 March, 09:54
Same here. It takes me so long to shop. Products I used to buy have changed, so reading labels are a must. ๐Ÿ˜Š

11 March, 11:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I even ask at the deli what r the products/oils used in the salads. They r very good & helpful here with this