Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 March, 02:11
Navy decode

=

Codename To Remember / MONEY๐Ÿ’ฐ/ Code Name Timber Larp โš”/ Extreme / Undertaker / PeacefulnessโœŒ/ Nothing Is A Coincidence / Its Too Late / My One / Its Possible / Sign Of Lucifer / The One Female Goddess / Trust / Flowers๐Ÿ’/ Garden Of Eden๐ŸŒฑ/ Together โค/ Eight Eight / Angel Of Death ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Mission ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ Waterfall๐Ÿ’ง/ I Need You๐Ÿฅบ/ The Lord God Is Here ๐ŸฆŒ/ Satan The Son / Enter The Dragon๐Ÿ‰/ God Has A Plan / A Hole In Oneโ›ณ / Do Not Fear / Have A Nice Day ๐Ÿค—/ Holy Crap ๐Ÿคฏ/ Dead Cat Bounce ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿ€/ God Himself ๐Ÿƒ/ Pure Gold / Good Vibes / Lord Of Roses๐ŸŒน/ Primordial Dragon๐Ÿ‰/ Incapable Of Being Humble ๐Ÿ™/ Decode Queen๐Ÿ‘ธ/ I Am Groot ๐ŸŒณ/ Free Time Q / No More Loops / U Aint Seen Me๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Find Family / Quinn Michaels / Yes Yes / God First โš ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ/ Under A Spell / Foresight Is Magical๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Our Red Panda ๐Ÿ’™/ Nero Nero Nero / Gematria Cannabis And God
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
98-89
588-885
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 March, 06:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
Re: U.S. NAVY

HEBREW: Pool, Swamp - Reed.-Rush.
GREEK: A Seaport of Mysia.

HEBREW: Father of a Hero of David.
GREEK: Without Omission, Without Ceasing.

HEBREW: Welcome (persons)- approve (things).
GREEK: To take fully.

HEBREW: Wells of (the) Son of Japan.
GREEK: Achim.

HEBREW: Probably in the sense of training, skilled, that is an Architect.

HEBREW: Elie! "My God is.....El is God, or my God is God.
GREEK: To send.

HEBREW: Exalted Father.
GREEK: Know, understand.

1800 t/s
HEBREW: People coming into The Covenant that are Vegetarians and the issues between them.
GREEK: Enos, Son of Seth.

600 t/s
HEBREW: A Face, Visage.
GREEK: Restore, Give.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜„
06:26 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it