UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 March, 12:17 (E)
The doctors and nurses they are pumping out of their assembly line marxist, DEI universities aren't qualified to give any advice much less treat a sick rat. Same for "Law" schools

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 March, 01:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Have a Nephew who graduated from a so-called "christian college" who got him involved in the mock UN program. Totally indoctrinated him. He went on to law school and is now getting ready to take the bar exam. He has been interviewed by people who want him to work with our states AG office. If he gets this position of power, I fear he will do to this state, what he has done to our family. Fracture it. Nobody with these views should hold a position of power. And yes, I love my family, including him. I can love him and still not agree with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
The Spirit of a Prophet Leonard Ravenhill - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/LovetheLord01

02:12 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 March, 10:43
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Grateful to have heard this. Thank you so much for sending it. Blessings to you Friend.🙏💖

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 March, 11:34
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
And blessings to you as well.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤️🙏