Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
Just ran across this little gem. Tend to agree with him.
Ben Fulford:

I used to believe what I saw on the evening news.
I used to get fighting mad when people said 9/11 was an inside job.
I used to think Bush was a good president.
I used to think our elections mattered.
I used to believe what “science” said.
I used to think we actually went to the moon in that stupid aluminum foil bucket.
I used to think people that were anti-vax were just crazy.
I used to think chemtrails were just a stupid conspiracy theory.
I used to think our dollar had value.
I used to think Israel was our “biggest ally.”
I used to think the wars we fought were righteous, instead of being fought over lies so the Military Industrial Complex can prosper while our best men died.

The point is, I used to think a lot of things that I don’t think anymore….it’s OK to admit it when you’re wrong.
12:41 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 March, 12:38
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
I do not think everything is a lie. My practice is to re-evaluate constantly as I encounter new information and see new things. For me, it is not healthy to swing from one extreme to the other. I also understand I am not at the table or in the conversations that people who are making certain decisions are having and therefore I cannot truly understand their motivations. There are more than a few, especially among the elderly, who have been swindled by a few of our false prophets and I think it is likely they fell for some of this forget-everything-you-know-this-is-the-truth strategy to separate people from the actual abilities they have to empower themselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 March, 01:00
Barbara 🌟 Thank you, but should you L👀K into the NEW with old eyes, surely you will miss what is right in front of you for the New Earth is only just beginning to 'show' itself. reMEMBER to look INto the New with the eyes of a child ...with innocence, wonder and open curiosity to witness your Divine plan come rush in to meet you.

The Moon-Pleiades (Seven Sisters) conjunction on (3/14), under Pisces Sun to boot...means LOTS of feminine/healing energy is available to help usher us into New/higher Creative expressions of Self that want to birth thru this New Creation Cycle.

Pleiades (5th-dimensional stargate) delivers fem·in·nine energy to support our creator Self-expression....healing-artistic-qualities, self-nurturing, flexibility/fluidity, inspiration/intuition, childlike innocence, PLAY Dolphin vibes, creativity in all forms, etc.

A very supportive energy to help lighten the load and/or break open New pathways of Love & let the rainbow frequencies FLOW. Just say, YES 🌈🎨🖌️🐬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 March, 12:49
I too, saw this, I agree with him!