FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
11 March, 09:58
I don’t know what this means. Where as I certainly have no problem with the UN moving out of NY, my gut tells me this is not a good thing.

United Nations Populations Fund Set to Move Staff From New York to Kenya By 2025

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 March, 10:03
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
Anything that gets the UN out of country and smaller is a great thing. UN is criminal organization.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FMZ Nada @MySecretAccount
11 March, 10:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I agree but my fear is the more they put it in the 3rd world, the more the UN will try to drag the rest of the world down to that level.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 March, 11:02
In response FMZ Nada to her Publication
Everyone needs to wake up and reject all authorities. There is no other way.

Only people mentioned by MySecretAccount in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FMZ Nada, click on at the bottom under it