Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 March, 11:52
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Why the necessary coverage by the Q/Space force team to prevent any painful-jolt blast to ppl’s 3D avatar system, while the team disseminate WW, where it’s focused to deploy the codes for her system/humanity. #DivineIntervention #Trust #FearNoMore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 March, 12:06
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Something my team was finally stating about the need for the EBS activation for all our AI devices, bc like what it stands for Emergency BROADCAST system (aka GK/Mothers current Q- Hz); bc I asked the team last yr how can we make this quicker for broadcast of teams anchoring the Hz/codes. So comes in the intervention w/all our phones to rtn back to Light/Q phones, as it is an AI system; & since Mother has been gaining all of her Divine Structures (Motherboard chips) thru out with GKs liberation/battle to clear SRA in those crystalline bldgs, ppl can quickly gain that Q(369, purge/healing:freedom, many GKs have been activated to). Why my phone would drain so quick while on hike to upload/transmit for her garden/roots-vortex, bc I’m broadcasting my new Hz after missions, and integrated to new Quantum field/time Hz. #TheQuickeningPlan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396